Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Flight Observations

Flight 19 - Alaska Airlines - Orlando (MCO) to Seattle/Tacoma (SEA)

- I might be the only person on the plane that didn’t go to Super Bowl XLIII
- The Alaska Airlines magazine has Hawaii on the cover
- The little girl next to me constantly “incidentally” kicked or bumped me hoping to get my attention, which she never got
- I’m glad I paid $5 for the snack pack instead of the cheeseburger – at least I knew what I was eating hadn’t been sitting in a heating pan for the last 9 hours - wait a minute, I paid $5 for some crackers, cheese, craisins and pretzels?
- First class would be a good investment on a transcontinental flight
- I’m kind of proud of the fact that I was the last person to board a sold-out flight
- 6+ Hour flight and no visits to the lavatory

No comments: